venerdì 30 maggio 2014

17 Songs To Make You Feel Like A Bad Bitch

Sometimes you need music to complement your sassy mood. Because you’re the boss of you.


NOTE: Some videos/lyrics are NSFW.


“Fancy” – Iggy Azalea and Charli XCX



This song feels like walking down any street/hallway and having everyone stop and stare at you. And obviously you love it.


Bad Bitch Lyric: “You should want a bad bitch like this/Drop it low and pick it up just like this…I'm so fancy/Can't you taste this gold?/Remember my name”


“F U Betta” – Neon Hitch



Neon Hitch says she wrote this after a breakup where she found her ex began dating a model. The song reached #1 on the Billboard Hot Dance Club Chart. Who's on top now?


Bad Bitch Lyric: “She's prettier than I'll ever be/Got yourself a beauty queen/ But there's one thing I gotta say/ She can f*** you good, bet I can f*** you better”


Don't hold back girl.


“Bad Girls” – M.I.A.



M.I.A. just oozes bad bitch out of every part of her. So, listen.


Bad Bitch Lyric: “My chain hits my chest/When I'm banging on the dashboard/My chain hits my chest/When I'm banging on the radio”


“Sleazy” – Kesha



Obviously she has a “doesn't care what anyone thinks” persona, and when we're feeling sassy, that's DEFINITELY something we want to channel.


Bad Bitch Lyric: “Sick of all your lines, so cheesy/ Sorry daddy, but I'm not that easy/

I'm not gonna sit here while you circle jerk it and work it/I'mma take it back to where my man and my girls is”


Damn, girl.



View Entire List ›



17 Songs To Make You Feel Like A Bad Bitch

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento