lunedì 29 settembre 2014

Things I Overheard At A Haim Concert

This weekend, the three-sister pop-rock band jammed out at Terminal 5 in NYC. I attended on Sunday evening, and this is what I heard.


“This fucking rocks.”


"This fucking rocks."


Gary Wolstenholme / Getty Images


“Look at her legs, they're so long. Ugh, I want her legs.”


"Look at her legs, they're so long. Ugh, I want her legs."


Re: Alana's long-ass legs.


Gary Wolstenholme / Getty Images


“This isn't the 60's.”


"This isn't the 60's."


Guess some fans weren't a fan of the heavy flower crown action in the audience.

Haters #BeGone


Via geelmi.tumblr.com


“Which is the one that makes the weird faces?”


"Which is the one that makes the weird faces?"


They all do, honey. But we love them just the same.


Debbie Hickey / Getty Images



View Entire List ›



Things I Overheard At A Haim Concert

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento