martedì 16 dicembre 2014

117 Thoughts Men Who Run On A Treadmill Would Understand

Cardio, bro.


1. 7:00 a.m.

2. Alright. LET'S DO THIS!

3. ::plays “Hearts on Fire” from the Rocky IV soundtrack::

4. ::pushes “Quick Start”::

5. ::increases speed to 6.5::

6. I feel awesome.

7. I can do this everyday.

8. Running 30 minutes like this is no big deal.

9. I'll be shedding weight in no time.

10. I'll be able to wear a proper suit without feeling like a robot.

11. I'll be able to go to the beach and ACTUALLY take off my shirt.

12. I can already see myself coming out of the water like James Bond.




MGM


13. This feels friggin' great.

14. Can I bump up the speed?

15. HELL YES!

16. ::increases speed to 7.0::

17. I can feel my legs getting stronger.

18. I always measure my work outs by how sweaty my shirt gets.

19. I can feel the sweat dripping down the side of my forehead.

20 It's working.

21. I'm going to lose like 1000 pounds.

22. I'm gonna grow a six pack.

23. I'm gonna look like a goddamn beast!

24. I will wake up everyday at 6:30 in the morning and run my ass off.

25. People will be like, “Hey, have you been working out?”

26. And I'll be like, “Yeah. It's whatever.”




CBS



View Entire List ›



117 Thoughts Men Who Run On A Treadmill Would Understand

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento