venerdì 4 luglio 2014

16 Hilariously Inappropriate Amazon Reviews

Five star reviews, all of them. Thanks to this Quora thread .


Kleenex Facial Tissue


Kleenex Facial Tissue


“I want to start this off by thanking Kleenex for selling these in 36-packs. I've put it on subscription, and if they want to start selling a 72-pack, sign me up. I have three reasons for needing this much Kleenex, and their names are Liam, Samuel and Hank.


This is how it goes in this house. First the Kleenex disappears. Then the toilet paper. Then they go for fabrics. And you don't want it to get there, unless you're ready to invest in a five gallon drum of Fabreeze.


This used to be a good Christian home. But it's not about moral judgment anymore. I'm way beyond that. I'm in survival mode. If I don't supply absorbent paper products, I'm going to find my dish towels hidden in the basement, stiff as aluminum. The other day, I almost cut my hand on a sock. I am sorry to speak so frankly, but with three teenage boys, a woman has got to be practical.”


Full review.


(Source: Quora)


SFC / shutterstock.com


The Holy Bible: King James Version


The Holy Bible: King James Version


For those of you who don't know, this is God's second novel after the Old Testament. It's a marked improvement, in my opinion. He got rid of a lot of his previous angst and scorn, and has really begun to show some of the maturity present in his later works.


That said, there is still vast room for improvement. Plot wise, there isn't really much suspense, and the story can be incredibly repetitive.


I like the whole Jesus character, but let's face it, the whole good guy martyr thing has been done before. There was no need to devote so much of the book to that guy.”


Full review.


(Source: Quora)


Hriana / shutterstock.com


Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme


Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme


“Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks. The bollocks I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing. I am suffering so that you don't have to. Heed my lesson. DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS.


(I am giving this product a 5 because despite the fact that I think my bollocks might fall off, they are now completely hairless.)


Full review.


(Source: Quora)


Markus Gann / shutterstock.com


BIC For Her Medium Ballpoint Pen


BIC For Her Medium Ballpoint Pen


My husband has never allowed me to write, as he doesn't want me touching mens pens. However when I saw this product, I decided to buy it (using my pocket money) and so far it has been fabulous! Once I had learnt to write, the feminine colour and the grip size (which was more suited to my delicate little hands) has enabled me to vent thoughts about new recipe ideas, sewing and gardening. My husband is less pleased with this product as he believes it will lead to more independence and he hates the feminine tingling sensation (along with the visions of fairies and rainbows) he gets whenever he picks it up.”


Full review.


(Source: Quora)


Designsstock / shutterstock.com



View Entire List ›



16 Hilariously Inappropriate Amazon Reviews

#Kleenex, #FullReview

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento