mercoledì 2 luglio 2014

Ellen Page Looks Jaw-Droppingly Gorgeous In This "Flare" Cover Shoot

The actress speaks candidly about her work and personal life in her first in-depth interview since coming out.


Here is actress Ellen Page on the June cover of Flare, a Canadian fashion magazine.


Here is actress Ellen Page on the June cover of Flare , a Canadian fashion magazine.


flare.com


Take a minute. Okay? Okay.


Take a minute. Okay? Okay.




“I was very nervous. I was very nervous, yes. Yes. Very, very nervous. Yes. I was emotional, deeply, deeply emotional,” said Page.


"I was very nervous. I was very nervous, yes. Yes. Very, very nervous. Yes. I was emotional, deeply, deeply emotional," said Page.


flare.com



View Entire List ›



Ellen Page Looks Jaw-Droppingly Gorgeous In This "Flare" Cover Shoot

#EllenPage, #CanadianFashionMagazine

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento