domenica 31 agosto 2014

19 Of The Most Ridiculous First World Problems Of All Time

Life is just really hard sometimes. Thanks to this Quora thread .



“A friend bounced a check because it takes too many steps to take a photo of it and deposit it with their iPhone.


(Source: Quora)


AndreyPopov / thinkstockphotos.com|Currency|69962|Subject/f=CTPIHVX/s=DynamicRank



“Few weeks ago, a colleague of mine cried half the afternoon because she broke one of her nails and how terrible this was because she was going out that weekend.


When I tried to calm her down, she couldn't understand why I couldn't understand why she was upset. Did I not know how long she's spend growing them to perfection?”


(Source: Quora)


Miramiska / shutterstock.com



“When my friend cried because she had no idea which dress she should pick from 30+ dresses.”


(Source: Quora)


Yamini Chao / thinkstockphotos.com



“The office where I work doesn't have a water cooler or provide bottled water. I caught myself the other day whining about how I had to walk all the way across the street to buy water from a drugstore.”


(Source: Quora)


AVAVA / shutterstock.com



View Entire List ›


by
19 Of The Most Ridiculous First World Problems Of All Time

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento